Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
If you’re looking to save some cash on your next long haul flight, British Airways is offering a helping hand this weekend.
All you have to do is sign into your BA Executive Club account and use the following code: BAMember50.
Book by 23:59 on Monday (23rd April 2018) for travel between 21 April 2018 and 27 October 2018.
All long haul cabins (World Traveller, World Traveller Plus, Club World and First) and all fare classes are eligible.
This is a decent offer – particularly for Economy. It’s rare that we see good discount codes or cashback on flights, so hats-off to BA!
- The Promotion code “BAMember50” is only eligible for use by Executive Club Members in the UK.
- Subject to the conditions set out in these terms and conditions, the Promotion Code “BAMember50” entitles UK Executive Club Members to £50 off per person of the published fare of any long haul British Airways marketed and operated flights. The Promotion Code is off the total price including taxes, fees and carrier charges.
- The Promotion Code is valid on:
a. Flight bookings for travel from 21 April 2018 to 27 October 2018.
b. British Airways marketed and operated flights only. The Promotion Code does not apply to travel on any BA franchisee or oneworld alliance airline, or any flight operated by a codeshare partner. Minimum spend of £51 per person must be met for the Promotion Code to work.
c. All long haul cabins (World Traveller, World Traveller Plus, Club World and First) and all selling classes within these cabins.
d. One booking of up to a total of 9 passengers. Only one booking per Promotion Code can be made.
e. The discount is applicable to bookings for children and infants, when contained on the same booking as an adult.
- The Promotion Code is not valid on:
a. Avios part payment bookings.
b. redemption bookings.
c. industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts) inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether booked in one of the qualifying classes.
d. bookings made with any other vouchers/Promotion Codes.
f. any BA staff friends and family offers (for example, Hotlines).
- To use the Promotion Code, Executive Club Members must make a booking between 16.00 GMT 20 April 2018 and 23:59 GMT 23 April 2018. Bookings can be made in one of three ways:• Entering the Promotion Code into the “Promotion Code” field on the Price Quote page of the ba.com booking form. NOT the e-voucher field.
• Calling 0844 493 0 787 and quoting the Promotion Code to the telephone operator prior to payment. Bookings made over the telephone are subject to a £5 non-refundable booking fee.
• Or via your local, preferred participating travel agent by quoting the Promotion Code to your travel agent.
The Promotion Code is not available for bookings made through other channels (for example, at the airport).
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking; where a booking is made through an agent, that agents’ payment terms will apply. Promotion Code travel must be purchased, ticketed, started and finished in the UK. Please note that many credit card issuers will not permit payment for air travel from the UK to be paid for on credit cards that they have issued if the billing address is outside the UK. BA does not accept responsibility for the refusal of any card issuer to allow use of its cards for payment.
- Fares are based on debit card payment. BA applies a charge for other cards (and PayPal). Advertised fares are available on ba.com.
- Promotion Code travel is subject to availability and capacity control. There is no guarantee that you will be able to purchase tickets on your preferred flight. Certain flights may have very limited or no availability on certain dates because of existing bookings. No stop-overs are allowed.
- No cash or credit alternative is available.
- Promotion Codes cannot be used retrospectively. This Promotion Code applies to new bookings made between 16.00 GMT 20 April 2018 and 23:59 GMT 23 April 2018.
- All bookings made under this Promotion Code will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees.
- Flights booked under this Promotion Code can be refunded online which will be refunded at the discounted price paid subject to the fare rules for the class of the ticket booked. Any refund or cancellation made over the telephone is subject to a service charge.
- If a ticket is cancelled or refunded, the Promotion Code cannot be reactivated or reused for a new booking, this includes schedule changes issued by BA and not accepted by the eligible participant. If your ticket is purchased through a travel agent, please refer to them for refund.
- All travel on BA flights is subject to British Airways general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary).
- The promoters are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this Promotion Code misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the Promotion Code.
- BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this Promotion Code and any tickets or vouchers issued at Promotion Code prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
- Promotion Code materials form part of these terms and conditions. This Promotion Code is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Promotion Code is British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777.