Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Le Club Accor Hotels (the loyalty programme for brands like Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis,etc) is back with another excellent bonus Points promotion. This time you can earn up to 6,000 bonus Accor Points after 3 stays.
Note that you need to register for the promo here, and that each stay has to be at least 2 nights long in order to count towards the promotion.
You need to book between 06/02/2018 and 06/03/2018 and stay between 20/02/2018 and 02/09/2018.
You will receive 500 Points following the first stay, 2,500 Points following the second stay, and 3,000 Points following the third stay – totalling 6,000 Points.
It’s also worth bearing in mind that although stays at Ibis and Ibis Styles hotels count, stays at Ibis Budget hotels do not. Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels Rewards vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer either.
Accor’s IT is notoriously bad and this promotion is no exception – I was unable to register until I accessed the page via an incognito tab and signed into my account that way. Previously, I just kept getting ‘you are not eligible for this promotion’ messages, but incognito did the trick:
6,000 bonus Accor Points are worth ~£105 (120 Euros), so if you maxed out the promo, you’d be looking at a rebate of roughly £17.50 per night on average, which could be an excellent return on cheap Ibis stays. Decent rooms for £35 aren’t uncommon in some parts of the world (even in the UK you won’t pay much more for many regional Ibis hotels on cheaper dates) – so you could potentially get back as much as 50%!
If your tastes lie more in the direction of 5* Sofitels, obviously the return will be rather less impressive in percentage terms.
This is another very good bonus Accor Points promotion – particularly for cheaper stays. Remember that you can stack it with the generous cashback rates currently available from Quidco too, in order to save even more!
- 1. This offer is governed by the general terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels programme.
- 2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer (between 06/02/2018 and 06/03/2018) by clicking on the ‘LOG IN’ button above and then following the instructions.
- 3. The offer is only valid once per member for three stays each of two nights or more, completed during the validity period. Stays must be booked between 06/02/2018 and 06/03/2018 and completed between 20/02/2018 and 02/09/2018 in a Le Club AccorHotels participating hotel (Sofitel, MGallery, Pullman, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles and Adagio Access). This offer allows Le Club AccorHotels members to earn a maximum of 6,000 Rewards points: 500 Rewards points following the first stay, 2,500 Rewards points following the second stay, and 3,000 Rewards points following the third stay. This Rewards points bonus will be awarded in addition to the Rewards points and Status points a member usually earns on booking an eligible stay in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels programme. This offer does not apply to stays booked in Le Club AccorHotels partner hotels. Consecutive stays in the same hotel will not be eligible for this offer.
- 4. Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels Rewards vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
- 5. This Rewards points bonus is calculated based on the number of Rewards points earned by a member with ‘Classic’ status, excluding point accelerators.
- 6. This offer allows all Le Club AccorHotels and Accor Plus loyalty programme members, irrespective of their status, to earn up to 6,000 Rewards points by staying in a Le Club AccorHotels participating hotel around the world. This offer does not apply to stays booked in Le Club AccorHotels partner hotels.
- 7. 2,000 Rewards points are equivalent to €40. Rewards points are converted into euros; sums indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change. For crediting points, the amount paid in local currency outside the euro zone will be converted to euros before applying the earned points scales. The exchange rate applied by the hotel at check-out is taken from the “Multidevises” database (a Reuters Bank database of monetary and financial information).
- 8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
- 9. The member’s Le Club AccorHotels membership card number must be provided when booking and the card must be shown to hotel reception when checking-in to the hotel.
- 10. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
- 11. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
- 12. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups. If your stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most advantageous offer (i.e. the offer that earns you the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
- 13. This offer is subject to conditions and availability. Terms and conditions of sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
- 14. When contacting the call centre or the AccorHotels customer care team about this offer, please cite the following reference: “The more you stay, the more you earn”.