Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Quidco have a short lived (and quantity limited) offer of £20 travel cashback that you may want to look at.
The offer is on top of the regular cashback that you would earn, and requires a £299 minimum spend with one of;
If you have some travel to book in the next few days (or, if like me, you’d just booked some with free cancellation!) £20 is not to be sniffed at. Quidco proclaim this as their “Biggest Ever Bonus”. Activate the offer here: https://quidco.com/incentives/january-travel-bonus-2018/
Who is this for?
This is limited to the first 50,000 who activate the offer and requires a hotel or a package (i.e. flight + hotel) booking to be made before midnight on Sunday 7th January. It doesn’t appear to be targeted, but does state that it is for ‘eligible’ account holders only, whatever that means! Don’t get too excited when you see the £20 straight away, it will track as soon as you activate it, but only get confirmed after an eligible stay.
Quidco don’t have the option of Avios payout like Topcashback, but there are a wide variety of options, including Zeek which we have written quite a bit about already as a way of picking up discounted gift cards for a broad range of retailers. If none of that takes your fancy, you can always take the cash in the bank via BACS, of course.
Full Ts and Cs
- All information detailing how to receive the £20 bonus forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Participation will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, but Quidco reserve the right to change any of the below without prior notice.
- Participation is by eligible account holders making a cashback qualifying purchase and opting in via email link, push notification or link on homepage, https://www.quidco.com/incentives/january-travel-bonus-2018.
- Participating partners as follows – Expedia.co.uk, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TUI.
- A qualifying purchase requires the member to opt in and make a cashback earning purchase through the Quidco site at the four participating booking partners before midnight Sunday 7 January 2018. The purchase must be for a hotel or package (flight + hotel) deal only.
- If a claim is raised on a qualifying purchase the £20 bonus will not be given until the claim has been resolved and the claim approved.
- The £20 bonus will track into your Quidco Activity when you activate the offer. Your bonus will be paid into your Quidco account 3 days after your ‘tracked’ cashback reaches ‘confirmed’ status once you’ve made your stay or returned from your trip.
- You may only use each opt-in bonus offer once, and the bonus will be linked to the first valid purchase made after activation.
- Should you activate the offer but fail to make a purchase (before midnight Sunday 7 January 2018) that reaches confirmed status, your Activity will revert the bonus to ‘declined’ status.
- Quidco shall not be responsible for lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failures. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco’s data protection policy.
- Quidco reserve the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute.
- This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion.
- In order to qualify for the bonus the member must spend a minimum of £299 at a retailer that offers cashback. Any transactions where no spend is required will not qualify for the bonus.
- Only one £20 bonus will be paid per member participating.
- Any decision made by Quidco is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Offer limited to the first 50,000 Quidco members who opt in.