Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
With less than a month to go, Star Megado 8 is now almost upon us!
The ‘MegaDo’ is a special event where frequent flyers and aviation fans get exclusive access to different companies from the travel industry and exciting insider experiences. This year sees the return of the Star Alliance variant back to Europe and a unique programme has been compiled for a once-in-a-lifetime travel experience.
Star MegaDo 8
The 4-day event starts on Tuesday 19 September in Vienna. You can read all the details (including schedule and prices) here, but highlights include:
- Fly VIE/BRU/PMI on a chartered MegaDO A320 operated by Brussels Airlines!
- Participate in Star Alliance and Hyatt focus groups.
- Spend a day with Austrian and Brussels Airlines.
- Celebrate the 20th anniversary of Star Alliance in style.
- Mingle with the CEO of Brussels Airlines.
- Enjoy cocktails by the Sunset at the luxurious Park Hyatt Palma de Mallorca.
Last chance to get tickets
The event was sold out shortly after the launch date but a number of passengers cannot attend, which means there are now a limited number of transferable tickets left in both Economy and Business.
The official ticket exchange window has actually closed, but MegaDo have consulted with their partners and you can still get a transferable ticket until 1 September.
If you are interested in attending, send an email to [email protected] to confirm availability!