Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
I posted yesterday about the new Accor Hotels Triple Avios offer from Avios.com. Iberia Plus also has a very similar offer, which is great news because the standard Accor to Avios transfer ratio is twice as good with Iberia Plus as it is with Avios.com!
The conversion rate for Accor Points to Avios.com or BA Executive Club is 2:1, whereas for Iberia Plus it’s 1:1.
At most Accor brands (Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure etc) the standard earning rates are as follows:
- Classic: 2.5 Accor Points per 1 Euro
- Silver: 3.1 Accor Points per 1 Euro
- Gold: 3.7 Accor Points per 1 Euro
- Platinum: 4.4 Accor Points per 1 Euro
It is only base Points that will be tripled when you select Iberia Plus, so that means everyone should be able to get 7.5 Avios per Euro (~8.5 Avios per £1) and Platinum members would earn 9.4 Avios per Euro. With the Avios/BAEC offers, you would end up with half those amounts.
It’s free and easy to transfer Avios from Iberia Plus to BA Executive Club or Avios.com, so collecting through Iberia Plus is much more sensible. Also, with the sort of redemption bargains we are seeing at the moment from Iberia, that’s probably where you want your Avios to be anyway!
The rules of the promotion are the same as the Avios.com one: The offer is valid for all stays between 01/04/2017 – 30/06/2017, and booked between 27/03/2017 – 30/06/2017. You get an entry into a 40,000 Avios giveaway for every stay you make during the period too.
Remember that you will need to set the earning preferences on you Accor Le Club account to Miles rather than Le Club Points, and select Iberia Plus as your chosen partner.
If you stack the above with the fantastic cashback rates you can get for Accor stays by clicking through from TopCashback or Quidco, you’re looking at a great rebate!
Until tomorrow, Quidco is offering up to 15% cashback for example:
(If you do not already have a Quidco account, sign up through this exclusive referral link and you will receive £15 bonus cashback after earning just £5 standard cashback!).
The Accor Hotels triple Avios offers are quite regular and always good to see. If you choose to earn with Iberia Plus and combine with the generous cashback offers that are usually available too, you can do extremely well.
All these offers work perfectly with Accor’s brilliant ‘Happy Mondays’ promotion as well, of course.
Don’t forget that you can also get triple Avios with Hotels.com at the moment too!
1. The Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Sweet Pillows World Tour offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to take advantage of the offer.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to triple their Rewards points for their stays in a Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme participating hotel, and the ability to participate to a lucky draw to win 40,000 avios, equivalent to 80,000 Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points. The lucky draw terms and conditions are available here. This Rewards points bonus is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member on completing an eligible stay in accordance with the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use. This promotion does not apply to stays in Le Club AccorHotels partner hotels. The number of Rewards points earned via this offer are calculated based on the number of points earned by a member with Classic status. In order to benefit from this offer, the member must have activated Iberia Plus as their preferred automatic conversion option ahead of the stay. This option must remain activated until the Rewards points related to the stay have been credited to the member’s Le Club AccorHotels account.
3. This offer is valid for all stays in a participating hotel completed by a member from 01/04/2017 to 30/06/2017, and booked between 27/03/2017 and 30/06/2017.
4. The stay must be for a minimum of 1 night.
5. All consecutive stays (check-out and subsequent check-in on the same day) in the same hotel will count as a single stay. The Sweet Pillows World Tour offer only applies once to each stay.
6. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms in a participating hotel. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will count as just one (1) stay.
7. To take advantage of this offer, your booking must be made via AccorHotels.com, our participating brands’ websites and apps, or the AccorHotels Call Centres. Bookings made via any other channel will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels membership card number when making your booking, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when checking-in for your stay.
9. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points bonus will be credited to your account within 10 days of checking-out and then converted to avios within 6 weeks in accordance with the current conversion terms.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups. If a stay meets the Terms and Conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most advantageous offer (i.e. the offer that earns the Member the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to the Member’s account.
11. Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels Rewards vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer, nor will they count towards offers requiring multiple stays to earn points.
12. This offer is subject to availability. Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference Sweet Pillows World Tour in all your communications with AccorHotels call centres or the Customer Care team related to this offer.