Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Sign up to myGatwick to access a fairly impressive set of benefits when travelling through Gatwick Airport
It only takes 30 seconds to sign-up and you then get the following:
- FREE hot drink from Pret
- 90 Minutes FREE wifi
- One hour FREE access to Regus Express Gatwick South Terminal (I think they still serve free continental breakfast here too, as well as the usual hot drinks throughout the day?)
- ‘Standard Cabin’ Yotel for £30.00 – standard cabin has a single bed, private bathroom and desk and is suitable for one person only. Valid every day, with arrival and departure between the hours of 7am – 7pm. Stay for a maximum of 8 hours.
- Get £5 off when you spend £20 or more in WHSmith and London News Company today
- Get £5 off your shop when you spend £100 or more at Dixons Travel
- Save £5 when you spend £75 at World Duty Free
- Half price on all Hasbro Grab and Go Travel Games at WHSmith and London News Company
- Save 50p on a meal deal at WHSmith and London News Company
- Save £5 when you spend £75 at World of Whiskies
- Save 10% on Official Gatwick Parking
There are some other deals as well for free dessert/discounts at restaurants etc, so it’s worth having a good look once you have signed up to see if anything else catches your eye.
Proper lounge access (when travelling in Business Class, through Priority Pass, or from status) is great, but all I usually actually need at an airport is wifi, coffee, and maybe a quiet place to work/print something. myGatwick gives you all that (and more) just for signing up.
The Yotel offer for £30.00 seems very reasonable too for up to 8 hours, if you needed to rest/shower between flights. It is also possible to shower at the Regus Lounge for £10.00.
It might not be world-changing, but if you are travelling through Gatwick Airport, myGatwick might just make your trip feel that little bit more civilized!