Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
As so often seems to be the case, hot on the heels of the recent good value UK Qatar Airways sale, comes some impressive discounted fares from another of the premium Middle East airlines, Etihad.
Up to and including 24 July (so you don’t have long to book), Etihad is offering up to 50% off Economy, Business and First Class tickets, for travel until May 2017.
The full set of routes and available prices included in the sale is available here, but the following prices caught our eye:
Business Class (return)
- London to Abu Dhabi – £1179 (undoubtedly the stand-out fare here)
- London to Mumbai at £1323
- London to New Delhi at £1424
- London to Bangalore at £1465
- London to Bangkok at £1526
Etihad Business Class is arguably the very best Business Class product out there.
There are also a number of sub-£400 long haul Economy Class options, including to Dubai, Kuwait, Mumbai and Muscat.
The First Class prices remain somewhat eye-watering, but if you are after some serious luxury, you can get it at the following rates:
First Class (return)
- London to Abu Dhabi at £3041
- London to Al Ain at £3041
- London to Dubai at £3041
- London to Mumbai at £3506
- London to New Delhi at £3524
- London to Tokyo at £3571
- London to Seoul at £3573
- London to Sydney at £4550
- London to Melbourne at £5187