Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
While it may not be Europe’s largest airline, Air Malta provides a variety of flight options between the UK and the ever-popular Maltese Islands.
As an added incentive, take this two minute survey (I took it – didn’t rush it – and timed myself, and it took me 1 minute 57 seconds) and when you’ve finished you’ll get an Air Malta promo code giving you 10% off your next flight (provided you book and travel before the end of 2016).
There are no blackout dates applicable to the promo code.
Now I am pretty sure that you get given a stock Air Malta promo code, rather than an individually generated one:
However, I have chosen to hide it in the confirmation image above – clearly Air Malta are rewarding people for taking the survey, and it takes less than two minutes to complete! If for whatever reason you really can’t access the code, add a comment below and I’ll email it to you.
Full terms and conditions are as follows:
- Discount Offer: one-time 10% discount off the Net Public Fare of the Air Malta flight ticket/s (each a ‘Ticket’) purchased in one purchase via Air Malta’s website at www.airmalta.com (the ‘Portal’). This discount offer is only applicable when redeeming the Coupon Code supplied by Air Malta, on the Portal. The Coupon Code may only be used once and has no cash value. [‘Public Fare’ means a fare that is specifically set forth in Air Malta’s fares tariff and is made generally available by Air Malta to the public; and, ‘Net Public Fare’ means a Public Fare exclusive of all taxes, fees and charges applicable to the relevant Public Fare.]
- Taxes, Fees and Charges: Discount is applied before taxes, fees and charges. Any and all applicable fees, surcharges, charges, and taxes that are indicated by Air Malta at time of ticketing and that are due on the Ticket requested shall be paid for at time of Ticket ticketing. Ticket shall only be issued by Air Malta once payment of all such fees, surcharges, charges, and taxes owed have been paid to Air Malta by passenger.
- Reservations & Ticketing: Discount is valid for new Ticket purchases only and subject to availability of seats (in Air Malta’s sole and absolute discretion) on the flight requested. Discount cannot be applied to Tickets that have already been purchased.
- Flights eligible for discount: only on Air Malta p.l.c operated scheduled direct flights to/from Malta. For clarity, not valid on code share and charter flights.
- For discount eligibility the Ticket purchase must be made by not later than 11.59 pm (Malta Time) of the 31st December 2016.
- Travel Period: Until 31st December 2016.
- Eligible Booking Classes: All fare booking classes on the flight except for already discounted fare classes, and subject to availability (in Air Malta’s sole and absolute discretion).
- Blackout Dates: none.
- Combinability: this offer is not valid with any other discounts, coupons, discount programs, promotional offer, or other arrangements.
- Changes and refunds: Any changes to the itinerary / Ticket and refunds shall be as per the applicable (i.e. applicable to that Net Public Fare being discounted) Public Fare rules/conditions and tariffs and shall also be subject to the applicable fees as set out in such Public Fare rules/conditions and tariffs (for example, in the case of re-booking, this shall be subject to the applicable re-booking fee). Any changes made to the itinerary and/or to the Ticket after purchase will eliminate eligibility for this discount.
- Flypass Members: Flypass members shall be awarded KMiles on the original Net Public Fare prior to the discount.
- Additional Terms: All Public Fare rules/conditions and tariffs applicable to the Net Public Fare being discounted shall continue to apply. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions on the one hand and the Public Fare rules/conditions and/or tariffs (that are applicable to the Net Public Fare being discounted) on the other hand, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Conditions of Carriage: Transportation of passengers and baggage by Air Malta p.l.c shall be subject to Air Malta’s ‘General Conditions of Carriage (passenger and baggage)’ or any equivalent terms and conditions upon which Air Malta undertakes the carriage by air of passengers and baggage prevailing at the time of carriage and all other applicable rules, laws, regulations and International Conventions.
- Other: All the terms and conditions as set out herein are final and cannot be changed by any statement or representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Air Malta p.l.c or any Ticket issuing entity/channel. Other restrictions may apply and Air Malta p.l.c reserves the right at any time to suspend, terminate or change this offer without notice and without any liability to any person. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed, enforced and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Malta. Any disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malta.