Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Via Starwood Hotels’ long-running “Make A Green Choice” promotion, you will earn up to 500 SPG Starpoints a night for each night that you decline housekeeping services (save for your day of departure).
Full details and terms and conditions are available here.
To summarise, however:
- You must stay a minimum of two nights.
- You get the choice of a $5 voucher at participating food and beverage outlets or 500 Starwood Preferred Guest Starpoints, at participating Sheraton, Westin, Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, St. Regis and W hotels.
- Some hotels offer the 500 Starpoints option only, while Asia Pacific hotels offer a 250 Starpoints only option.
- The Starpoints alternative is reduced to 250 at participating Aloft, Element and Four Points by Sheraton hotels.
- While coffee & bathroom amenities will not be automatically replenished if you choose the Make A Green Choice option, you can contact housekeeping for additional items as necessary.
All in all, a good way to boost your points earning on a stay, unless you cannot go without your daily sheet change…