Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Until January 17, Qatar Airways is running what it claims to be its “biggest ever promotion”, offering as much as 50% off Economy and Business Class flights worldwide.
To benefit from the offer, you need to book by 17 January 2016 and travel between 19 January and 15 December 2016.
Unsurprisingly, there are some very good value fares available from the UK as a result of this promotion, including Business Class returns to the Far East for as little as £1700 return. The really spectacular value, however, is from other European stating points such as Oslo, where we found long haul Business Class flights available from an incredible £787.
As a result, some standout flight prices from test bookings we carried out include the following Business Class return flights:
- London to Dubai at £1530
- London to Bangkok at £1729
- London to Beijing at £1900
- London to Tokyo at £1900
- Manchester to Hong Kong at £1955
- Oslo to Doha at £700
- Oslo to Bangkok at £787
- Oslo to Dubai at £800
- Solo to Singapore at £838
- Oslo to Maldives at £900
- Oslo to Cape Town at £915
In addition, Qatar Business Class flights from the UK are subject to a “companion offer”, with Business Class return flights for two people available at:
- London to The Maldives at £3,465
- London to Melbourne at £4,935
- London to Perth at £4,930
- Manchester to Hong Kong at £3,665
- Manchester to Melbourne at £4,875
- Manchester to Sydney at £4,895
- Birmingham to Bali at £3,610
- Birmingham to Sydney at £4,900
- Birmingham to Perth at £4,880
- Edinburgh to Dubai at £3,045
- Edinburgh to Bali at £3,605
- Edinburgh to Melbourne at £4,875
- Edinburgh to Sydney at £4,900
But these really are just a selection – you are well advised to head over to Qatar Airways to plug in the options that work for you – this includes both starting points and destinations. You really might just pick up an absolute steal here, particularly if you are willing to be flexible.
You can of course earn BA Tier Points and Avios on Qatar, but you should also be aware that Qatar Airways Privilege Club members will earn triple Qmiles when they book these sale fares online. However, you need to register for the triple miles offer to be eligible.
I flew long haul Business Class with Qatar in the summer of 2015, and it is really, really good.