Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Our Advent Calendar grand prize sponsor Virgin Atlantic has just launched its Winter Sale on Economy, Premium Economy and Upper Class flights worldwide. You have until 2 February to book, with travel generally available until mid-2016.
Sale flights depart from London, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh, and this handy sale page lets you sort the offers by starting point and general destination (USA, Africa and Middle East, Asia and Caribbean).
It’s well worth a browse, and standout offers we picked up on in Premium Economy and Upper Class are as follows:
- London Heathrow to Boston/NY – £849 return
- London Gatwick to Orlando – £849 return
- London Heathrow to Los Angeles – £999 return
Africa and Middle East
- London Heathrow to Dubai – £659 return
- London Heathrow to Dubai – £1449 return
- London Heathrow to Delhi – £779 return
- London Heathrow to Hong Kong – £989 return
- London Heathrow to Delhi – £1679 return
- London Heathrow to Shanghai- £1869 return
- London Gatwick to Antigua – £799 return
- London Gatwick to Tobago- £1749 return
- London Gatwick to Barbados- £1789 return
- London Gatwick to Antigua – £1809 return
- London Gatwick to Havana – £1899 return
As you can see from the sale page, prices vary by dates. Full terms and conditions are available at the foot of the sale page.
Finally, don’t forget that every day of Advent we are offering some great prizes in our InsideFlyer Advent calendar – just click here to enter. Appropriately enough, our grand prize is enough Virgin Flying Club miles for a free long haul return flight in Virgin Upper Class.