Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
Hilton is currently offering up to 35% off its portfolio of brands in the UK, Europe, Middle East & Africa.
To benefit from the reduced rates, you need to book before 31 January 2016 and stay between 20 November 2015 and 30 December 2016.
It’s a “two-tier sale” – up to 30% off for all, but up to 35% off for members of the HHonors loyalty scheme. Given that HHonors is free to join, it would be an odd choice not to sign up.
Technically the sale applies only to weekend stays. While availability of the sale rates at weekends does appear to be better, as is generally the case, we have found with many properties sale rates are available through the week.
The choice is understandably enormous, but based on past stays, properties that caught our eye include:
- Conrad St James, London at 35% off
- DoubleTree London West End at 35% off
- DoubleTree London Victoria at 35% off
- Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria at 25% off
- Hilton Barcelona at 25% off
- Hilton Paris La Defense at 35% off
- Hilton Amsterdam at 30% off
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice at 25% off
- Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus at 35% off
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm at 35% off
Full terms and conditions are available here.
Finally, book through topcashback, and you will earn a further 12.6% cashback on stays in the Middle East (unless UAE, in which case it’s 10.5%) and Africa, and 8.4% off hotels in UK and Europe.
Almost with exception, I have found my Hilton cashback on topcashback tracks well and is paid in good time.