The Credit Card Referral Thread

Discussion in 'Miles & points via credit cards' started by britabroad, Jul 28, 2017.

1. J5432

J5432 New Member

** LATEST AMEX 2021 REFERRAL LINK. 35,000 POINTS! **

** ONLY 3 REMAINING! **

If you would like to apply, please find the link below by which you will receive 35,000 MR points instead of the usual 30,000 when you reach the initial target spend:

*** As there are only 3 referral links left please PM for the link ***

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  2. Flyer787

Flyer787 Member

3. jazzyb88

jazzyb88 New Member

I have an exclusive Amex Platinum referral code which allows new card members to receive 50,000 points if they spend £4k in the first 3 months, which is better than the usual 35,000 most people will have as a referral code.

Message me for the code! :)

4. UKNoobie

UKNoobie Member

*Short term bonus MR offer*

32,000 MR for the Gold Credit Card (no annual fee in year 1!)

52,000 MR for the Business Gold Card (no annual fee in year 1!)

105,000 MR for the Business Platinum Card

Apply here

If you're looking for any other card, use the same link to apply for and get:

• 35,000 points for the Platinum Card (usually 30,000)
    • 26,000 Avios for the BA Premium Plus (usually 25,000)
    • 23,000 Bonvoy points for the Bonvoy Card (usually 20,000)
    • 21,000 Nectar points for the Nectar card (usually 20,000)
    • 6,000 Avios for the free BA card (usually 5,000)
    • 6,000 points for the no annual fee Rewards Credit Card (usually 5,000)

5. Yusuf

Yusuf New Member

6. AlexBA9719

AlexBA9719 New Member

7. Flyer787

Flyer787 Member

Exclusive offer! 32,000 points when you apply for a Gold Amex!

Free for the first year.

Apply through the link on the page and you will earn 22,000 32,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points if you are approved, and meet the specific spend threshold criteria

http://amex.co.uk/refer/nICOLPuwBI?XLINK=MYCP

Best of luck!

8. Richard1974

Richard1974 Member

Hi Everyone,

Please find below my referral link for the Amex Gold credit card.

[​IMG]

If you're new to American Express and apply for and are approved for the Amex Gold Credit Card using the link below you will receive 22,000 Amex MR points when you meet the target spend.

With this card you can get £10 back with Deliveroo every month.

The card is free for the first year; there's an annual fee of £140 thereafter. Whether this card is right for you is something you will be able to decide for yourself.

If you would like to apply for the Amex Gold Credit card I would be delighted if you wanted to use my referral link:

*** Click here for my referral link for the Amex Gold credit card ***

Richard

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  9. Yusuf

Yusuf New Member

Hi All,

I hope you're all keeping safe and well.
    My family and I currently hold a variety of AMEX cards but are completely new to the referral game. We're still saving up points to try and fly my mum out somewhere nice for her Birthday so would really appreciate anyone using our links to speed up that process!

Please find below the links to the various cards:
    The requirement to achieve the bonus on the Membership Rewards Card is to spend £2,000 in the first 3 months.
    The requirement for the other cards is to spend £3,000 in the first 3 months.

Please feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions!

Take care and stay safe :)
    Yusuf

10. Yusuf

Yusuf New Member

Further to my post above, if anyone uses my links please do message me afterwards. I would love to thank you personally and offer advice/answer questions you might have about on any of the cards I've listed. :)

11. WorldTravellerUK

WorldTravellerUK New Member

STILL VALID NOVEMBER 2021: I would be delighted if you could use my referral link for your AMEX Gold, Platinum or any other card application (Choose your preferred card by going to the bottom of the page -> Explore other cards -> All cards)

The Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card
    • Earn 22,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend £3,000 in your first three months of Card membership.
    • That’s enough for return flights from London to Marrakech and over 100 other destinations, including Paris, Milan or Lanzarote. Terms, taxes, fees and charges apply.
    • Transfer your points to 15 of the world's major frequent flyer programmes including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Iberia.
    • Earn 1 Membership Reward point for virtually every full £1 spent on your Card.
    • Enjoy two complimentary lounge visits a year at over 350 airport lounges globally.
    • Travel and shopping protection included when paying with your Card.
    • Up to $75 hotel credit and room upgrade when booking a minimum two consecutive night stay with Amex Travel. Available at over 350 hotels globally.
    • Annual fee: £0 for 1st Year (£140 from Year 2)

The Platinum Card
    • Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® points when you spend £4,000 within the first three months of Card membership.
    • Unlimited access to over 1,000 airport VIP lounges in 83 countries around the world.
    • Comprehensive travel insurance benefits for you, your immediate family, your Supplementary Cardmembers and their immediate family, from the moment you book with your Card.
    • Dedicated Platinum Travel and Concierge services to take care of travel plans, tickets or dinner reservations.
    • Points are redeemable for a wide range of products, vouchers, experiences, travel and hotel stays; visit membershiprewards.co.uk for more information. Terms, taxes fees and charges apply.
    • Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for virtually every full £1 spent.
    • Annual fee: £575
    Just use my link here (remove spaces between "/" first): amex.co.uk / refer / aTHINSugIC

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021