Possible 10k from 3 stays / 20k from 4 stays offer

Discussion in 'Club Carlson' started by Gagravarr, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Gagravarr

Gagravarr Active Member

Unlike the last one, this targetted offer has let me register, so I know it works for some, and I know the full details!

Head to https://www.clubcarlson.com/secure/...id=em.emea.2016.cc.cc.gl.q1red20silver.cta.en , log in to your Club Carlson account if not already, then pick your country and hit register

If accepted, then you'll earn a bonus based on your total number of qualifying stays between January 11 and March 31, 2016:
    • Stay three times, earn 10,000 bonus points
    • Stay four times, earn 20,000 bonus points
    In addition, it looks like you'd also earn Club Carlson Silver status too, if you weren't already at a higher one. Silver doesn't get you a lot, but it will get you 15% extra points, and a 10% discount on food + drink in hotel restaurants, so still worth having if you've a few Park Inn / Radisson / etc stays coming up

JoeD likes this.
  2. tommyl

tommyl Co-founder Staff Member

Yep - worked for me too, thanks. Well-timed too as Club Carlson have just status-matched me to Gold Elite (matched my Hilton Diamond - apparently Gold is as high as they'll go with matches).

3. GnarlyOldGoatDude

GnarlyOldGoatDude Active Member

You can get the food discount even if you are not resident.
    As a CC Gold (via Amex Plat), I often use the food discount at the Radisson Blue Golden Sands, Malta.

4. tommyl

tommyl Co-founder Staff Member

Great reminder GOGD.

The Radisson Blu Golden Sands - where Legia Warsaw are currently staying for 2 weeks, you may (or probably may not) be interested to know.

GnarlyOldGoatDude likes this.
  5. GnarlyOldGoatDude

GnarlyOldGoatDude Active Member

Oh, yes. I've been following the story in the Polish press, ever since the Russia/Turkey incident. ;)

6. Gagravarr

Gagravarr Active Member

With the promotion period up, my 4th and last stay (cutting it fine on 30th-31st March) posted with only 10k points for the promotion. I sent in a query about this, and was told it was a targetted promotion and asking if I still had the email. Forwarded them the registration confirmation email yesterday, and they've just added the second 10k points :)

This serves as your periodic handy reminder - always save the registration confirmation from hotel and airline promotions, as sometimes they go wrong and it makes all the difference to still have it when it does!

tommyl likes this.