NEW - FREE *£10* Amazon Voucher and Amex bonus for Amex card using my referral Link

Discussion in 'Miles & points via credit cards' started by West, Jan 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. West

West New Member

I have three referrals for a range of Amex cards. If you use them, as well as the additional points / cashback relevant to the card offers, I will also email you a £10 Amazon voucher {updated 16 Jan} subject to the following rules.

You must:

• use my referral link http://amex.co.uk/refer/paulwep04?XLINK=MYCP;
    • apply for any of the (fee paying) charge, credit or business cards listed on the link (this includes Platinum, Gold, Green, BA, Cashback, Nectar etc);
    • email me after applying for your Amex card at west30x@gmail.com to confirm that you have successfully applied for a card using my link.
    I will then email the voucher across to you once the points appear on my account. This usually takes 2 to 3 weeks.

Once I've received three emails confirming that my referral has been used, I'll post on this site to state that this offer is closed.

Thanks. :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019 at 5:46 AM
  2. DrewSchmalz

DrewSchmalz New Member

Will try it out, sounds good

3. West

West New Member

Thanks Drew. Please email me at the address in my first post when you've done so. I can then send you the Amazon voucher when I get the points from Amex!

4. Felixd

Felixd New Member

Will do, thanks

5. West

West New Member

Updated 16 Jan - increased Amazon voucher value to £10.