NEW Amex Gold CREDIT CARD sign up bonus - post your referral links here!

Discussion in 'Miles & points via credit cards' started by Greg, Apr 30, 2018.

1. nikogucci

nikogucci Member

Hi guys,

Amex Gold Rewards Credit Card
    [​IMG]

If you use my link below, you will receive 12,000 when you are approved and spend £3,000 in the first three months of Card membership.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/nikolkkzya?XLINK=MYCP

Thanks folks! :)

2. RAFlyer

RAFlyer New Member

http://amex.co.uk/refer/richaakncg?XLINK=MYCP

BA Premium:
    - 26,000 avios instead of 24,000
    - 1.5 avios per £1 spent, 3 avios per £1 spent on BA
    - BA Companion Voucher after spending £10,000 in a 12 month period valid for 24 months.

BA Standard:
    - 6,000 avios instead of 5,000
    - 1 avios per £1 spent, 3 avios per £1 spent on BA
    - BA Companion Voucher after spending £20,000 in a 12 month period valid for 12 months.

AMEX Gold Preferred Rewards Card:
    - 12,000 Membership Rewards points instead of 10,000
    - Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for every £1 spent
    - Two complimentary lounge visits a year at over 350 airport lounges globally

3. RAFlyer

RAFlyer New Member

you get two free entries per year under the Lounge Club access card.

4. Sdon

Sdon Member

EXTRA 4,500 Avios SIGN UP BONUS POINTS ON BA PREMIUM PLUS 29,500 Total!!! (Until 18/08/19)

Hi Everyone,

I still have 8 Referrals left on my BAPP card, so would appriciate if you used my link, and you can get yourself a bonus 4500 bonus!!

NB: you can also use the links to sign up to other Amex cards other than BAPP

Thanks in advance!

BA Amex Premium Plus: (25,000 Avios +4,500 BONUS Points Using Link)

http://amex.co.uk/refer/seandBqsR?CPID=100346455

5. davegreen1980

davegreen1980 New Member

FREE £20 Amazon Voucher

I’d be grateful for anyone to use my referral link for the Amex Rewards Gold Card.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/davidglkzk?XLINK=MYCP

The card is free for the first year and you can cancel before the end of the year.

By using my referral you will benefit from an extra 2,000 points

I will also email you a £20 amazon voucher code after I receive my referral points. Please send email to [email protected] to confirm that you have successfully applied for the card using my link. I will then email the code across to you once the points appear on my account. This usually takes 2 to 3 weeks.

6. bobcat2010

bobcat2010 New Member

You can get a referral for any UK American Express card using this link and receive bonus points compared to applying directly – http://amex.co.uk/refer/lUKEBpEHl?XLINK=MYCP

Click view our other cards and choose which one is best for you!

I will send you a £30 amazon voucher code or transfer if you apply using my link, please email me at [email protected] if you do so I can track it!

Thanks

7. Kiwo

Kiwo Member

8. Sdon

Sdon Member

Hi Everyone,

I know there are quite a few links already on here. I would be grateful if you could use one of my links below. I still have all my referral for the year left!!!

I have the two below, however, you can also use the links to sign up to other Amex cards other than the two below.

Thanks in advance!

Amex Gold Charge Card: (10,000 Points + 2000 Bonus)

http://amex.co.uk/refer/seandNxvh?XLINK=MYCP

Benefits:
    • 1 point per £1 spent
    • 2 points per £1 spent directly with airlines or in foreign currency
    • 3 points per £1 spent on AMEX Travel
    • Membership to Lounge Club with 2 Free passes a year
    • Bonus 10,000 points with £15k spend
    • Other great cashback & bonus point offers at many different retailers
    • Travel Insurance & access to Amex invites for priority access to show tickets.
    • Points can then be transferred to many different airlines & hotel loyalty programmes.
    BA Amex Premium Plus: (26,000 Avios Points Using Link)

http://amex.co.uk/refer/seandBqsR?XLINK=MYCP

Benefits:
    • 1.5 Avios per £1 spent
    • 3 points per £1 spent with BA
    • 2 for 1 Companion Voucher when £10k spend
    • Travel Insurance & access to Amex invites for priority access to show tickets.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  9. Moyt

Moyt New Member

Greetings all. :D

Please feel free to use my referral link to the
    American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card
    below for some lovely bonus points!:cool::

You have been referred for an American Express Card:
    http://amex.co.uk/refer/sANP8ssT?XLINK=MYCP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Highlights
    • Earn 12,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points when you spend £3,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership.1
    • 12,000 Membership Rewards points is enough for return flights from London to Paris or Milan. Terms, taxes, fees and charges apply2
    • Transfer your points to 15 of the world's major frequent flyer programmes including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Iberia3
    • Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for every £1 spent on purchases4
    • Enjoy two complimentary lounge visits a year at over 350 airport lounges globally5
    • Travel and shopping protection included when paying with your Card. *Subject to enrolment.6
    • Up to US$75 hotel credit and room upgrade when booking a minimum two consecutive night stay with Amex Travel. Available at over 350 hotels globally.

10. Zara

Zara New Member

Hi folks - For a referral if you'd be kind enough to go via the link below it would be greatly appreciated!

http://amex.co.uk/refer/mATTHGcbO1?XLINK=MYCP

The BA Premium Plus Amex card
    • 1.5 Avios per £1 spent
    • 2 for 1 Companion Voucher with £10k spend in 12 months
    • Enjoy two complimentary lounge visits a year at over 350 airport lounges globally
    Remember you can always switch and choose a different card, I would highlight the Gold Card is a good alternative:

The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
    • Earn 12,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you spend £3,000 in your first three months of Cardmembership
    • Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for every £1 spent on purchases
    • Enjoy two complimentary lounge visits a year at over 350 airport lounges globally
    Thank you kindly.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  11. johnbrowell

johnbrowell Active Member

http://amex.co.uk/refer/jOHNBd7G6?XLINK=MYCP

Please feel free to use my referral link; I've not had any used yet; imagine this is an Xfactor style sob story !

I'm sure you know the drill; the link above is for the British Airways Premium Plus card, but once on the Amex landing page you could choose other cards if you don't want to pay the annual fee, but personally I think the fee is worth it for this card and benefits. I've just earned my first companion voucher.
    • 1.5 Avios per £1 spent
    • 2 for 1 Companion Voucher with £10k spend in 12 months

12. VinoTYT

VinoTYT Member

** expired link **

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  13. UKNoobie

UKNoobie Member

14. Scaramanga

Scaramanga New Member

http://amex.co.uk/refer/iAiNBRUao?XLINK=MYCP

UK Amex Cards

I would be really grateful if anyone would like to apply for any of the following UK Amex cards using my link. http://amex.co.uk/refer/iAiNBRUao?XLINK=MYCP Thanks!

When you click my link it will take you to the Platinum card link but If you want to apply for any other card just scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see links for charge cards, credit cards and business cards.

The Platinum Charge Card

• 35,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £4,000 in the first three months
    • Priority pass for lounge access for you and a guest
    • Elite tier membership with Starwood , Accor, Carlson, Hertz and Avis•Metal Card
    • £10 per month statement credit for using Addison Lee (primary cardholder only)
    • $200 statement credit on every onefinestay house rental (valid multiple times)
    • £575 fee per year
    [​IMG]

The Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card

• 12,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
    • One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every £1 spent directly with airlines
    • One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every equivalent £1 spent in a foreign currency
    • Two additional Membership Rewards points for virtually every £1 spent at amextravel.co.uk
    • Two complimentary airport VIP lounge passes every year
    • Fee free for first year and then £140 fee per year

• [​IMG]

The American Express Charge Card

• 2,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
    • Earn one points for virtually every £1 spent
    • Fee £60 per year
    [​IMG]

British Airways American Express Premium Plus Credit Card

• 26,000 Avios when you spend £3,000 in the first three months
    • Spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 24 months
    • 1.5 avios per £
    • 3 avios per £ on BA Spend
    • £195 fee per year
    [​IMG]

British Airways American Express Credit Card

• 6,000 Avios when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
    • Spend £20,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 12 months
    • 1 avios per £
    • Fee free
    [​IMG]

Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card

• 33,000 points when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
    • Automatic upgrade to Gold Elite status when you spend £15,000 in purchases on your Card each year
    • Receive a Free Weekend Night Award , for each year you spend £25,000 on the Card
    • 3 Points per £
    • £75 per year
    [​IMG]

The Business Platinum Card

• 45,000 points when you spend £6,000 in the first three months
    • £595 fee per year
    • Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for every £1 spent on purchases on the Card4
    • Cashflow management: the Card provides up to 54 days payment period on purchases5 and has no pre-set spending limit. Just pay off your balance in full each month
    • The Global Lounge Collection Access to more than 1,200 airport lounges across 130 countries, including The Centurion Lounges and membership of Priority Pass.
    • Comprehensive worldwide travel insurance for you, your immediate family as well as employees with Supplementary Cards when eligible travel is purchased on the Card.
    • Complimentary annual digital subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times, worth £312 per year, will keep you in the know.
    • One complimentary Business Platinum Card and unlimited Business Gold cards.
    [​IMG]
    The Gold Business Card

• 22,000 points when you spend £3,000 in the first three months
    • Fee free for first year and then £125 fee per year
    • Up to 99 Complimentary Supplementary Cards
    • Up to 54 days payment period on purchases
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  15. Scaramanga

Scaramanga New Member

UK Amex Cards

I would be really grateful if anyone would like to apply for any of the following UK Amex cards using my link. http://amex.co.uk/refer/iAiNBRUao?XLINK=MYCP Thanks!

The Platinum Charge Card

• 35,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £4,000 in the first three months
    • Elite tier membership with Starwood , Accor, Carlson, Hertz and Avis•Metal Card
    • £10 per month statement credit for using Addison Lee (primary cardholder only)
    • $200 statement credit on every onefinestay house rental (valid multiple times)
    • £575 fee per year
    [​IMG]

• 12,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £2,000 in the first three months
    • One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every £1 spent directly with airlines
    • One additional Membership Rewards point for virtually every equivalent £1 spent in a foreign currency
    • Two additional Membership Rewards points for virtually every £1 spent at amextravel.co.uk

• [​IMG]

• 2,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend £1,000 in the first three months
    • Fee £60 per year
    [​IMG]

• Spend £10,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 24 months
    • 1.5 avios per £
    • £195 fee per year
    [​IMG]

• Spend £20,000 or more within an anniversary year to earn a Companion Voucher, valid for 12 months
    • 1 avios per £
    • Fee free
    [​IMG]

• Automatic upgrade to Gold Elite status when you spend £15,000 in purchases on your Card each year
    • Receive a Free Weekend Night Award , for each year you spend £25,000 on the Card
    • 3 Points per £
    • £75 per year
    [​IMG]

• £595 fee per year
    • Cashflow management: the Card provides up to 54 days payment period on purchases5 and has no pre-set spending limit. Just pay off your balance in full each month
    • The Global Lounge Collection Access to more than 1,200 airport lounges across 130 countries, including The Centurion Lounges and membership of Priority Pass.
    • Comprehensive worldwide travel insurance for you, your immediate family as well as employees with Supplementary Cards when eligible travel is purchased on the Card.
    • Complimentary annual digital subscription to The Times and The Sunday Times, worth £312 per year, will keep you in the know.
    [​IMG]
    The Gold Business Card

[​IMG]

16. Scaramanga

Scaramanga New Member

http://amex.co.uk/refer/iAiNBRUao?XLINK=MYCP

UK Amex Cards

When you click my link it will take you to the Platinum card link but If you want to apply for any other card just scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see links for charge cards, credit cards and business cards.

The Platinum Charge Card

• £575 fee per year
    [​IMG]

• [​IMG]

• Fee £60 per year
    [​IMG]

• 1.5 avios per £
    • £195 fee per year
    [​IMG]

• 1 avios per £
    • Fee free
    [​IMG]

• 3 Points per £
    • £75 per year
    [​IMG]

• £595 fee per year
    [​IMG]
    The Gold Business Card

[​IMG]

17. AngelaCheung

AngelaCheung New Member

Thanks for putting this post!!

18. AngelaCheung

AngelaCheung New Member

Thanks for posting this is cool

19. JamieB

JamieB New Member

Edit: All referrals now gone - sorry!

Last edited: May 11, 2020
  20. Sdon

Sdon Member

Hi Everyone,

I know there are quite a few links already on here. I would be grateful if you could use one of my links below. I just had my renewal so I have full number of referrals.
    I have the two below, however, you can also use the links to sign up to other Amex cards other than the two below.

Thanks in advance! :)

Amex Gold Charge Card: (10,000 Points + 2000 Bonus)

http://amex.co.uk/refer/seandNxvh?XLINK=MYCP

Benefits:
    • 1 point per £1 spent
    • 2 points per £1 spent directly with airlines or in foreign currency
    • 3 points per £1 spent on AMEX Travel
    • Bonus 10,000 points with £15k spend
    • Points can then be transferred to many different airlines & hotel loyalty programmes.
    BA Amex Premium Plus: (26,000 Avios Points Using Link)

http://amex.co.uk/refer/seandBqsR?XLINK=MYCP

Benefits:
    • 1.5 Avios per £1 spent
    • 2 for 1 Companion Voucher when £10k spend