NEW Amex Gold CREDIT CARD sign up bonus - post your referral links here!

Discussion in 'Miles & points via credit cards' started by Greg, Apr 30, 2018.

1. JamieB

JamieB New Member

Also used your link suzannechan - please check your PM's when you get a mo. Cheers.

2. ob13561

ob13561 New Member

3. West

West New Member

FREE £20 Amazon voucher for using my referral link for a range of Amex cards.

I’d be grateful if anyone uses my referral link for one of the following cards: Gold, Platinum, Amex Green, BA, Platinum cashback cards, SPG and Nectar. I have one referral left and will post here once it has been used.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/paulwep04?XLINK=MYCP

By using my referral link you will benefit from the usual Amex referral bonus points and I will also email you a £20 amazon voucher after I receive my referral points.

Please send an email to [email protected] to confirm that you have successfully applied for the card using my link. I will then email the code across to you once the points appear on my account. This usually takes a week.

4. Moz

Moz New Member

Hi Guys,

I would appreciate it if you could sign up using my referral link. You can use this on any AMEX card.

By using this link you will also recieve enhanced bonus points. For example, with the Platinum card you will receive 35,000 points.

With the Gold Card you will receive 22,000 points

I will also transfer you £20 in cash as a thank you.

if you are interested please message me for my link.

Thanks!

5. JoeLeah4

JoeLeah4 New Member

Hi Everyone,
    I currently have 9 available referrals for the rest of the year!

Use the link below to earn an ADDITIONAL 2,000 membership rewards points, ONTOP of the 20,000 offered bonus points! These points can be transferred into an array of fantastic perks and discounts.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/joelbkw2?XLINK=MYCP

You will still receive the amazing benefits of the American Express Gold credit card, such as:

-Travel protection

- 1x membership rewards points for every pound spent

-1.5x points on purchased made on foreign transactions

-2 airport lounge accesses per year (either 2 for yourself or yourself and a friend/partner)

-Discounts and perks through Amex rewards

-An additional 10,000 membership rewards points if £15,000 is spent within a year (which can be earned every year!)

-The ownership of a swanky looking Gold American Express card!

Use the link below to apply:

Thank you and enjoy!

6. suzannechan

suzannechan New Member

FREE £30 CASH USING AMEX REFERRAL LINK

Hi everyone!

For those who wish to benefit from the airmiles on Amex, you're at the right place;) I have 3 referrals left for the year AND giving away £30 in cash (through paypal) if you sign up using my link below.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/chientauVQ?CPID=100200078

Benefits
    • 22,000 Membership Rewards points (enough for return flights from London to Marrakech and over 100 other destinations)Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for every £1 spent on purchases4
    • Enjoy two complimentary lounge visits a year at over 350 airport lounges globally
    • Travel and shopping protection included when paying with your Card
    • Up to US$75 hotel credit and room upgrade when booking a minimum two consecutive night stay with Amex Travel
    • 1 point per £1 spent
    • 2 points per £1 spent directly with airlines or in foreign currency
    • 3 points per £1 spent on AMEX Travel
    • Bonus 10,000 points with £15k spend
    • and more!
    PM me before you sign up as I need to make sure I have enough referrals left at that time. Thanks!

7. rmw754

rmw754 New Member

Hello lucky reader!

Here's a nice shiny fresh Amex Gold Card referral link for your points-based enjoyment! I have six referrals left for this year, so plenty to go round. I'm super grateful!

http:// amex.co.uk/ refer/roberwjFkQ?CPID=100200082

Enjoy, and happy flying! Or failing that, enjoy showing off to your mates about your impressive-looking shiny gold card whenever you get your purse or wallet out to pay for something...

Thanks

Rob

8. Linom19

Linom19 New Member

Sign up now with this link and you'll receive 22,000 Membership Rewards points when you apply for the AMEX Preferred Rewards Gold Credit card and spend £2000 in your first 3 months.

www.amex.co.uk/refer/sARAFfJWs?CPID=100200078

Then start earning 9,000 points for every person you refer!

Thanks!

9. Sdon

Sdon Member

Hi Everyone,

I know there are quite a few links already on here. I would be grateful if you could use one of my links below. I still have all my referral for the year left!!!

I have the two below, however, you can also use the links to sign up to other Amex cards other than the two below.

Thanks in advance!

Amex Gold Charge Card: (20,000 Points + 2000 Bonus)

http://amex.co.uk/refer/seandNxvh?XLINK=MYCP

Benefits:
    • 1 point per £1 spent
    • 2 points per £1 spent directly with airlines or in foreign currency
    • 3 points per £1 spent on AMEX Travel
    • Membership to Lounge Club with 2 Free passes a year
    • Bonus 10,000 points with £15k spend
    • Other great cashback & bonus point offers at many different retailers
    • Travel Insurance & access to Amex invites for priority access to show tickets.
    • Points can then be transferred to many different airlines & hotel loyalty programmes.
    BA Amex Premium Plus: (26,000 Avios Points Using Link)

http://amex.co.uk/refer/seandBqsR?XLINK=MYCP

Benefits:
    • 1.5 Avios per £1 spent
    • 3 points per £1 spent with BA
    • Membership to Lounge Club with 2 Free passes a year
    • 2 for 1 Companion Voucher when £10k spend
    • Other great cashback & bonus point offers at many different retailers
    • Travel Insurance & access to Amex invites for priority access to show tickets.

10. Darren0291

Darren0291 Member

Hi all,

I know there are a few referral links for the BA Premium AMEX but incase anyone needs a referral for an extra 2,000 avios to reach the required avios amount for their companion ticket feel free to use the link below.

You will get;
    - 26,000 avios instead of 24,000
    - a brand spanking new AMEX card
    - 1.5 avios per £1 spent, 3 avios per £1 is spent directly on BA
    - BA Companion ticket once spending has reached £10,000 in the year
    - my eternal gratitude

http://amex.co.uk/refer/dARREEAeFf?XLINK=MYCP

I also have the AMEX Gold Credit Card..
    You will get;
    - 22,000 amex points instead of 20,000 points which can be transferred to loads of different point schemes
    - a brand new shiny gold AMEX card
    - 1 point earned per £1 spent, 1.5 points for every £1 spent abroad
    - an extra bonus 10,000 points if spent £15,000 within one year
    - my eternal gratitude

11. UKNoobie

UKNoobie Member

12. Jamesp787

Jamesp787 New Member

Hi

Having used someones referral link to sign up for the American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card I would like to offer the same to anyone who would like to use my referral link and get a £10 Amazon voucher to say thank you.

I currently have 8 referrals for American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card. If you use my referral code you will receive 22,000 bonus points which is an additional 2,000 points on the amount you get by going direct to Amex. As a thank you for using my referral link I will email you a £10 Amazon voucher.

American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card Benefits:
    22,000 Sign up bonus when you spend £2,000 in the first 3 months
    1 point per £1 spent
    2 points per £1 spent directly with airlines or in foreign currency
    3 points per £1 spent on AMEX Travel
    Membership to Lounge Club with 2 Free passes a year
    Bonus 10,000 points with £15k spend
    Other great cashback & bonus point offers at many different retailers
    Travel Insurance & access to Amex invites for priority access to show tickets.
    Points can then be transferred to many different airlines & hotel loyalty programs

*** The following rules apply to this offer ***

1) You must email me for my referral link to - Amex(at)ukjames.com - please replace the (at) with the @ I will then forward my referral link to you.

2) Apply for the American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Credit Card or any of the other fee paying charge, credit or business cards listed on the referral page (the sign up bonus will be different if you chose a different card but this will be confirmed before you sign up).

3) You must reply to the email I send to you with the referral link after applying for your Amex card and being accepted by Amex and confirm that you have successfully been accepted for a card using my referral link.

4) Once I receive confirmation from Amex that you have successfully signed up using my referral link and they have credited the points to my account I will email the £10 Amazon voucher to you. This usually takes 2 to 3 weeks from being accepted and emailing me.

5) Once all 8 referrals have been used I will posted on this thread that all the referrals have been used and the offer is closed.

Thank you in advance to anyone who uses my referral code

13. davegreen1980

davegreen1980 New Member

£35 + 22,000 points - Amex Gold Card

You will receive 22,000 points for using my referral link. That's an extra 2,000 points. Plus I will pay you £35 as a thank you as I will also receive 9,000 points.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/davidglkzk?XLINK=MYCP

The card is free for the first year and you can cancel before the end of the year.

I will PayPal you £35 for using my referral link. Please send email to [email protected] to confirm that you have successfully applied for the card using my link. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS AND MENTION £35 OFFER. I will paypal you £35 when my points come through. This usually takes 2 weeks.

14. Michsel

Michsel New Member

Hey Guys!

Please consider using my link to sign up to any amex card. Scroll to bottom of the page to select the card you wish.

Receive 3500 points if you sign up to platinum and spend £2000 within 3 months. Let me know if you have any questions

http://amex.co.uk/refer/mICHAS5RtO?XLINK=MYCP

15. Darren0291

Darren0291 Member

Hi all,

I know there are a few referral links for the BA Premium AMEX but incase anyone needs a referral for an extra 2,000 avios to reach the required avios amount for their companion ticket feel free to use the link below.

You will get;
    - 26,000 avios instead of 24,000
    - a brand spanking new AMEX card
    - 1.5 avios per £1 spent, 3 avios per £1 is spent directly on BA
    - BA Companion ticket once spending has reached £10,000 in the year
    - my eternal gratitude

I also have the AMEX Gold Credit Card..
    You will get;
    - 22,000 amex points instead of 20,000 points which can be transferred to loads of different point schemes
    - a brand new shiny gold AMEX card
    - 1 point earned per £1 spent, 1.5 points for every £1 spent abroad
    - an extra bonus 10,000 points if spent £15,000 within one year
    - my eternal gratitude

16. West

West New Member

I’d be grateful if anyone uses my referral link for one of the following cards: Platinum, Amex Green, BA, Platinum cashback cards, SPG, Nectar and Gold. I have one referral left and will post here once it has been used.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/paulwep04?XLINK=MYCP

By using my referral link you will benefit from the usual Amex referral bonus points and I will also email you a £20 amazon voucher after I receive my referral points.

Please send an email to [email protected] to confirm that you have successfully applied for the card using my link. I will then email the code across to you once the points appear on my account. This usually takes a week.

17. Mickyd13

Mickyd13 New Member

Hi folks

I would be grateful if anyone would use my referral link for any off the following cards :
    Platinum, BA, platinum cash back , Spg nectar and gold I have 5 referrals left and will confirm once they have all been used.
    You have been referred for an American Express Card.

http://amex.co.uk/refer/mICHAWW8Hl?CPID=100200078

By using the above link you will benefit from the usual Amex referral bonus points and I will also e-mail you a £30 amazon voucher or make a donation of £35 to a charity of your choice which would help people who are a lot less fortunate than ourselves.

If you send me an e-mail to [email protected] once you have successfully applied for the card using my link I will then either send you an amazon voucher or make a donation once the points appear in my account.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you
    Michael

18. Jamesp787

Jamesp787 New Member

Hi

I currently have 10 referrals for American Express British Airways Premium Plus Credit Card or any of the other Amex cards you may want to apply for. If you use my referral code you will receive 26,000 bonus Avios is an additional 1,000 Avios on the amount you get by going direct to Amex when applying for the British Airways Premium Plus Credit Card. As a thank you for using my referral link I will send you £30 paypal or bank transfer.

British Airways Premium Plus Credit Card Benefits:
    26,000 Avios Sign up bonus when you spend £3,000 in the first 3 months
    1.5 Avios point per £1 spent
    3 Avios per £1 spent with British Airways or BA holidays
    Get 2-for-1 travel with a Companion Voucher when you spend £10,000 each year
    Bonus 10,000 points with £15k spend
    Other great cashback & bonus point offers at many different retailers
    Travel Insurance & access to Amex invites for priority access to show tickets.

The sign up link is
    http://amex.co.uk/refer/jAMESPFay5?XLINK=MYCP

1) Apply for the American Express British Airways Premium Plus Credit Card or any of the other free or fee paying charge, credit or business cards listed on the referral page (the sign up bonus will be different if you chose a different card but this will be confirmed before you sign up).

2) After applying for your Amex card and being accepted please send me an email to [email protected] to confirm you have used my link and been accepted for an Amex card. I will then confirm with Amex that you have been accepted using my referral link.

3) Once I received confirmation from Amex that you have successfully signed up using my referral link and they have credited the points to my account I will send you £30 by paypal or bank transfer.

4) Once all 10 referrals have been used I will posted on this thread that all the referrals have been used and the offer is closed.

Thank you in advance to anyone who uses my referral code

19. Michsel

Michsel New Member

Hi yes you can use my link. PM me if still relevant

20. JoeLeah4

JoeLeah4 New Member

Hi Everyone,
    I currently have 9 available referrals for the rest of the year!
    Use the link below to earn an ADDITIONAL 2,000 membership rewards points, ONTOP
    of the 20,000 offered bonus points! These points can be transferred into an array of
    fantastic perks and discounts.
    You will still receive the amazing benefits of the American Express Gold credit card, such
    as:
    -Travel protection
    - 1x membership rewards points for every pound spent
    -1.5x points on purchased made on foreign transactions
    -2 airport lounge accesses per year (either 2 for yourself or yourself and a friend/partner)
    -Discounts and perks through Amex rewards
    -An additional 10,000 membership rewards points if £15,000 is spent within a year
    (which can be earned every year!)
    -The ownership of a swanky looking Gold American Express card!
    Use the link below to apply:
    Thank you and enjoy