giffgaff - £5 credit for new customers

Discussion in 'Discount codes' started by Richard1974, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Richard1974

Richard1974 New Member

Hi Everyone,

I signed up to giffgaff a year or so ago and can highly recommend them. There's no contract, and you can vary your call/data/texts bundle from month to month.

Details of all their various 'goodybag' bundles are here:

https://www.giffgaff.com/sim-only-plans

Key points:
    • A really nice feature of giffgaff is the flexibility: you can change your goodybag each month, so if you’re going to need more or less data in a given month, for example, you can switch between goodybags as you require.
    • giffgaff has a very good smartphone app enabling you to check your usage and balance.
    • giffgaff gets very good customer satisfaction ratings. At the uSwitch Broadband & Mobile Awards 2018, giffgaff won prizes for best 'Network of the Year', 'Best SIM Only Network', and 'Best Network for Data'.
    If you'd like to give giffgaff a go, please find a discount/promo/referral/voucher/coupon code below by which you can order a free SIM and get £5 credit:

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/richj7

Richard

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    JoeD likes this.
  2. UKNoobie

UKNoobie New Member

@Richard1974, apart from the flexibility of managing your data every month - any other benefits to GG? I have friends who seem to always struggle with reception outside London central. Just wondering if it's worth moving from Three to save a few £

3. Richard1974

Richard1974 New Member

Hi UKNoobie,

I guess whether it's worth switching will depend on the plan you're on with your current mobile network provider, and the network coverage in your area - you can check coverage using the link above in my post.

Richard

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    JoeD likes this.
  4. JoeD

JoeD Well-Known Member

I'm trying GG at the moment and have no complaints on coverage so far (leeds area).

5. Bowiegod

Bowiegod New Member

i got a new deal with vodafone unlimited texts and calls and 2GB of date £9.50 sim only deal, Stevie

6. MileExpert

MileExpert New Member

Coverage in East London hasn't been great with GG for my flatmate, but I'm on EE and it isn't much better to be honest