Gett Taxi - £15 credit for new customers

Discussion in 'Discount codes' started by Richard1974, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Richard1974

Richard1974 New Member

Hi Everyone,

I know many people are fans of Uber, and indeed Uber has superb coverage globally, but in the UK for the past year and a half personally I’ve mostly been using Gett Taxi.

I really like Gett, and as well as leaving a referral link and discount/voucher/coupon code below - which hopefully should give you a total of £15 credit if you’re new to Gett (£3 off each of your first five rides) - I wanted to share a few impressions about Gett in case these are useful to you in deciding whether to sign up:

• Gett is available in in 25 cities across the UK including London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Newcastle.
    • Gett taxis are licensed black cabs
    • there’s no joining fee; you just download the app to your phone, add your card details, and you’re good to go
    • the Gett app is really easy to use
    • if you hail a Gett Taxi from the street or taxi rank, the app has a nice feature called ‘Pay with Gett’ by which you can pay for that ride directly using the app
    • in London you get the option of a fixed price ride or pay by the meter
    • in London there is also a trial scheme called ‘Gett Porsche’, by which you can pay a bit more and get your ride in a Porsche! The scheme features a fleet of 100 Porsches comprising Cayenne S E-Hybrid, Panamera 4 E-Hybrid and Macan models
    [​IMG]

Here’s a link to download the app to your phone and give Gett a go:

http://b.gett.com/icuk?coupon=GTFRIOB

And here’s the coupon code itself in case you want to enter it directly into the Gett app:

GTFRIOB

Hope you find this helpful!

Best wishes,
    Richard

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018 at 4:50 PM
    JoeD likes this.
  2. JoeD

JoeD Active Member

Cheers Richard! - just signed up.