**£25 Bonus** American Express Referrals 2020 (Gold/Plat/BA/Starwood/etc.)

Discussion in 'Miles & points via credit cards' started by JamieB, Dec 30, 2019.

1. JamieB

JamieB New Member

Hey guys - happy to refer anyone for any American Express cards (not just limited to the below, please PM me if you need one of the other cards).

***BONUS £25*** via PayPal or bank transfer for anyone who uses my links and is subsequently approved. (Please PM me so I can give you the link and log that your referral is in process).

Many previous successfully paid referrals - happy to provide proof if required!

Feel free to PM with any questions!

American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card

--- Earn 12,000 membership reward points if I refer you (instead of the usual 10,000) when you spend £3000 in the first 3 months
    --- Extra £25 direct to your paypal/bank account if you use my referral (PM for link)
    --- No annual fee during the first year
    --- Membership reward points directly convertible to 15 airline frequent flyer programmes
    --- Earn 1 MR point for every £1 spent
    --- 2 free airport lounge visits per year

American Express Platinum Card

--- Earn 35,000 membership reward points if I refer you (instead of the usual 30,000) when you spend £4000 in the first 3 months
    --- Extra £25 direct to your paypal/bank account if you use my link (PM for link)
    --- Membership reward points directly convertible to 15 airline frequent flyer programmes
    --- Potential to earn 39,000 frequent flyer points (35,000 bonus + 4,000 from spend) in 3 months or less
    --- Get a pro-rota refund of the annual fee if cancelling after bonus points received
    --- Earn 1 MR point for every £1 spent
    --- Automatic hotel status with Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors, Radisson Rewards, Melia and Shangri-La Resorts
    --- Unlimited airport lounge access for you AND a guest through Priority Pass

British Airways Premium Plus Card

--- Earn 26,000 avios points if I refer you (instead of the usual 25,000) when you spend £3000 in the first 3 months
    --- Extra £25 direct to your paypal/bank account if you use my link (PM for link)
    --- Earn 1.5 avios for for every £1 spent (3 for every £1 spent on BA flights and holidays)
    --- Complimentary companion voucher after spending £10,000 in a year
    --- Travel Inconvenience Insurance providing compensation for flight delays, delayed luggage, missed connections and denied boarding for any flight purchased with the Card

British Airways Card

--- Earn 6,000 avios points if I refer you (instead of the usual 5,000) when you spend £1000 in the first 3 months
    --- Earn 1 avios for for every £1 spent
    --- Complimentary companion voucher after spending £20,000 in a year
    --- Travel Accident cover of up to £75,000 on public transport when you buy your ticket with your card

Starwood Preferred Guest Card

--- Earn 33,000 mariott bonvoy points if I refer you (instead of the usual 30,000) when you spend £1000 in the first 3 months
    --- Transfer your points to over 40 major airline frequent flyer programmes
    --- Automatic upgrade to Gold Elite when you spend £15,000 on your Card within a Card anniversary year.
    --- Travel inconvenience insurance covering flight cancellations, and delayed baggage when flights are purchased on your Card.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  2. JamieB

JamieB New Member

Offer still valid for January 2020.