Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
If you are quick, you might well be able to take advantage of a new Qatar Airways Privilege Club status match opportunity.
“Make the switch to Qatar Airways Privilege Club with a status match, matching your status with selected airlines* for 12 months.
Discover loyalty onboard the World’s Best Business Class. As a Privilege Club member, you can relax in airport lounges all over the world, with Silver, Gold or Platinum tier status. Enjoy extra baggage allowance, and have the freedom to use your Qmiles to fly with Qatar Airways or on any oneworld® partner.
Earn the required Qpoints during your complimentary period to keep your Privilege Club tier status for another 12 months.”
Note that this offer is only applicable to top tier members of Emirates, Etihad, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, Turkish Airlines, and Virgin Australia, and that you need to apply by 20th May 2020.
You can then requalify for an additional year twice as fast as normal:
How to request a status match
“Request your Qatar Airways Privilege Club status match in two easy steps.
2. Email your last two months’ statements and a copy of your frequent flyer membership card from selected airlines, along with your Qatar Airways Privilege Club membership number to email@example.com, with the subject line “Privilege Club Status Match”
Your membership status match request will be reviewed, and approval sent within 10 business days.*”
For those who are able to take advantage, this Qatar Airways Privilege Club status match is an excellent offer. Being able to gain 12 months of oneworld elite status straight away, and requalify for an additional year relatively easily, is well worth a quick email and a couple of screenshots!
This offer is applicable to top tier members of Emirates, Etihad, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, Turkish Airlines, and Virgin Australia.
● Members who wish to receive an equivalent tier status with Qatar Airways Privilege Club should join Privilege Club by visiting qmiles.com and provide the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
● Privilege Club Membership Number
● Last two months’ statements from your current programme
● Copy of the current frequent flyer membership card
● Details provided in the Privilege Club membership account should match the documents submitted.
● Campaign Period: 14 May 2020 – 20 May 2020.
● Members who wish to receive the status match should provide the documents on or before 20 May 2020, 11.59 PM Doha time.
● Privilege Club reserves the right to approve or reject the request based on the documents submitted.
● Members’ existing tier will be matched to a corresponding Privilege Club tier, at Privilege Club management’s discretion
● Privilege Club reserves the right to decide on the corresponding tier.
● Privilege Club reserves the right to cancel the membership and the status if the documents provided are forged.
● Qualifying match recipients will be upgraded within 10 days of the receipt of the documents.
● Earn the required Qpoints based on the above table during your complimentary period to keep your Privilege Club tier status for another 12 months.