Some links to products and partners on this website will earn an affiliate commission.
World of Hyatt has announced details of its chain-wide promotion that will run from 15 September until 15 December, 2019.
The promotion is called “Bonus Journeys” and you can earn:
- Triple points at Hyatt Place branded hotels
- Double points at all other Hyatt properties, including those MLife and SLH hotels that participate in World of Hyatt
It is worth noting that you only start earning bonus points on your second stay.
Registration is required before 31 October, 2019. You can register by clicking here.
For the heavy spenders, a maximum of 200,000 bonus points may be earned, with a maximum of 100,000 bonus points for the Hyatt Place hotels bonus and a maximum of 100,000 bonus points for the Non-Hyatt Place hotels bonus. Since you earn 5 points per US dollar spent at Hyatt hotels, you’d need to spend $10,000 at Hyatt Place hotels and $20,000 elsewhere to reach this cap!
This promotion will stack with some other Hyatt promos currently running. These are:
- 500 bonus points for booking with the Hyatt App. Click here for details.
- 500 bonus points per night at newly-opened hotels. Click here for details.
- Receive a points refund when booking reward nights at selected hotels. Click here for details.
- 2,000 bonus points for booking a stay at one of the four new brands. Click here for details.
The Bottom Line
This promotion isn’t nearly as lucrative as previous autumn promos from Hyatt. But at least the triple points element will improve the return on my status-chasing, late-year stays at the Hyatt Place hotels near Heathrow Airport…